Monday, August 31, 2009

Aaron and I discussed it and...

We're going to change the baby's name. I know I committed to Sophia and I believe it's a beautiful name, but as I go about trying to think of the baby as Sophia, it just doesn't seem to fit. We're working on a new one and I think we've got it, but given my tendency to be "wishy washy" when it comes to naming children, we'll keep it under wraps until she's born. It's lovely though and Biblical and most importantly, it just seems to fit! :)

2 comments:

Cortney said...

You know how I love biblical names (even though none of my children actually have one- yet!)

Aaron said...

well, there seems to be a theme with my younger kids. Grace, while not a name of a person in the Bible, means the grace of God, her middle name Elisabeth (spelled that way) is Biblical. Noah's whole name is Biblical (middle name Aaron). So, it seems fitting that we follow the trend. :)