Sunday, June 22, 2008

Excuse Me?

I apologize in advance if this is TMI for some. Part of the purpose of my blog is to help me remember funny/cute things the kids do or say so I can terrorize them with it when they start dating. :)

Aaron and I have always worked with Grace on manners...please, thank you, excuse me, etc. Usually she remembers and if she doesn't, a gentle reminder usually elicits the appropriate response. Tonight, she forgot. Nonetheless, she had Aaron and I laughing to near tears.

The scene: Aaron is putting Grace in the car when she burps REALLY loudly.
Aaron: Wow Grace, what do you say?
Grace: I say that tastes like GATORADE!!

Can't argue with that!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! That's too funny! Reminds me of that scene with Rudy on the Cosby Show where Claire is trying to get her to say "please" and Rudy just isn't getting it. Grace is cut out for show business! :-)

Cortney said...

How funny!